Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yay for Babies!!

Sorry to disappoint, but no babies for the Biddles.. however, we have two sets of friends who both recently gave birth to little boys!!

I met Tricia & Jeremy thru Rob. Jeremy and Rob have been friends since high school, and Jeremy was actually the best man at our wedding, and their little girl Emma was our flower girl. I've really enjoyed getting to know both Jeremy and Tricia - especially because they know things about Rob that Rob might have never told me! :) Anyways, they just had a little boy named Keagan James - 8lbs 13oz and he is just as cute as their three other children! Here's a super cute family picture!


Kelli and I have been friends for a LONG time - which I love! We have been friends since the 5th grade, and I know we will be friends for life. When we were younger, we talked about who would be married and have a kid first -- and I was so confident it would be her, that we bet 20 bucks on it. Many many years later, she and I along with our husbands were eating dinner together, and she handed me a 20 dollar bill. Kelli gave birth to baby Jackson Frederick Burrow on July 29th. He was born at 2:22, and weighed 7lbs 2oz! I know she and Andrew are going to be such great parents, and I can't wait to see him grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment