Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Reason...

It's that our culinary taste match up really well. And by that I mean, we're exact opposites. Let me explain...

Tonight we went to Pappadeaux's Seafood Restaurant for dinner (to mourn my return to work) and ordered Soft-Shell Crab & Fries to split since Christine usually like these type of crabs at asian places. If you're not familiar with Soft-Shell Crab, it is basically, the whole crab battered and fried (legs, torso, pinchers... everything). Christine preferred the more-batter-than-meat pieces like the legs, while I prefer the more-meat-than-batter pieces like the torsos. So between the two of us, we managed to split the crabs perfectly with each of us getting the parts we like the best.

It really didn't end there either. When we were eating the fries, Christine was picking through them to find the crispy fries since some had been under the crab or lemon and had become kinda soggy. Those are the ones I like best. So while eating fries, if I found one that was crispy, I set it aside for Christine and when she found soggy ones, she put them on my side. We ate in perfect unison =)

No comments:

Post a Comment