Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How are the cats doing?

Yeah, I know that question is on your mind.. My cats are everyone's number one priority! Well, Rob and I did go to the pet store and get a new litter box, as well as litter of course. When we got home that night, we moved the CatGenie out its spot and put in their new box. I must say -- they like the new stuff better. All this time I was trying to spoil them and get them a nice litter box that would clean itself a few times a day.. but no.. they like the one we scoop. Hey -- as long as they do their business where they are supposed to, I'm good. Since the new box, I've only picked up one accident - but I'm not completely sure how long it had been there because it was sort of hidden. Let's hope that's the last one of those I'll have to pick up!

Here's a picture of Meme laying down in the litter box as soon as it was put on the floor! Thankfully, he's using it for what it is meant for! (He says... But.. I'm cuuuute!!)



Speaking of the cats.. Here's a pretty funny fact... Did you know.. that I don't usually call any of my cats by their given names? Here are their other names...

Tuxie: Her other name is BUNNY. I think it's appropriate because she can jump to the highest parts in this house. All she does is jump. Therefore, Bunny!

The Meow: She has a few, but usually I call her Baby Girl (because she younger than Tuxie). Variations on that are Little Girl, Sweet Girl.

Meme ("mim"): He's had quite a few names.. We started out as Little Boy (for obvious reasons), and from there it went to Booty. I don't really have an explanation for that, but I think it was mainly because one, he's a little boy and also because when we got him, he was a baby and very playful. And finally, his name that has pretty much stuck. WOOTER! I think it went from booty to wooty, and then to WOOTER.. I say it so often now that even Rob calls him Wooter! (And when he is being bad, I've been known to call him Pooter! I'm so weird!)

I can only imagine all the names my poor children will get from me!!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard Wooter, just Booty.

    You're not alone with nicknames... Toze is also Tipster, Tippy, Tipee Toze and You Little Freaking Turd (just guess when I call him That one! *LOL*)

    ReplyDelete