Monday, July 13, 2009

So today was a fun day because I got to spend it with one of my best friends, Kelli, and her mom. Kelli is pregnant and is actually due in 2 weeks, so it was nice to get to spend some pre-baby Jackson time with her! Although, I am SO excited for him to get here so I can see him and play with him! :) I got to go to her check-up appointment with her and listen to Jackson's heartbeat!! It was really an exciting moment! Afterwards, we ate some lunch and talked for a while which was really nice. Afterwards we walked around and did some shopping. It's been really nice having the summer off to focus on the future, and to spend time with such special people! Here's a pic of the happy soon to be parents (Kelli and Andrew) at their baby shower which Rob and I threw for them the first week of June! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment