Monday, August 3, 2009

Meeting Baby Jackson!

This morning, I got to go meet the new addition to the Burrow family, and I was beyond excited to see him! (Well, and Kelli and Andrew too, of course..!) The pictures I had seen of him did not do him justice - he is so much cuter in person! I think Kelli said it best - he really is a sweet boy who doesn't cry often except when he needs or wants something.. I got to hold him a couple times while I was there (you know, to get some practice in) and loved every second of it! In the small amount of time I was there, I could really tell what a great team Kelli and Andrew make. I love that when it's time for a diaper change, they both go to change him together. And even when Jackson wakes up at night, they are both attentive to his needs. Instead of possibly stressing out because you're awake and alone and dealing with the baby, they are able to share in it together and sometimes have a few laughs. I love that. Already I have a few pointers to take with me when the time does come for Rob and I to have kids. (Although I have no doubt we'll make a good team too..) We did take some cute pictures today, but they are not on my camera, so once I get them from Kelli I'll be sure to post a few! Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment