Monday, July 27, 2009

Reason # who knows - why Rob and I are perfect for each other..

**Bumper Sticker on left says: Every month is Zombie Awareness Month**
**Bumper Sticker on right says: I believe in Harvey Dent/Take Back Gotham City**

Today Rob and I ran a few errands together since he doesn't go back to work until tomorrow, and I came to find another reason why we were made for each other. While waiting for a parking spot at Half Price Books, I noticed these bumper stickers on a car.. I laughed, and pointed them out to Rob who of course got a good laugh too. While it's true the Zombie thing applies more to Rob's likings - I did find the bumper sticker pretty amusing.. Just goes to show we make a good couple because we appreciate some of the same things. Zombies and Gotham City. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment