Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Vet Visit...

My poor little kitty Meme had to go the vet :( Rob and I have been noticing that his gums have been a little more than pink where his little teeth are in the front. His teeth grew in crooked which we thought was funny and cute - but as time went on, I noticed they were an issue. Meme likes to nibble on my finger sometimes and he often likes it when I give a little push on his little teeth. However, when I did it the other day I could tell it was a little tender. Long story short, we took him to the vet who said that in fact his teeth were tender and many of them were loose. So, we had to do a little bit of dental work -- and he got all SIX of his little bottom teeth pulled. Poor baby! When I picked him up from the vet, he was still drugged out but seemed to be in pretty good spirits. I think the hardest part for me was (and is) giving him his medicines because I know they help but I also know he doesn't like it. He had to get a few stitches on his bottom gum and already we are seeing a few of the strings stick out of his mouth! Anyways - he is having a great recovery and I think we will all be much happier once all the medicine is gone and he is back to his usual self!

1 comment:

  1. awwww!!! well hopefully he will be back in tip-top shape soon!

    <3
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete