Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I got a J.O.B.!!

Today I received a call from the school I worked at last year officially offering me a job for this upcoming year! Yay!! I had the choice of two para (teacher aide) positions - one being with the student I worked with last year, or with another special needs student who needs a lot of love, care, and attention. In other words, nothing at all like my student last year.. I had my choice between these two, and I picked the new student. I'll be a full time para - which will be great because I will get health insurance, sick days.. many more benefits than working as a long term sub like I did last year. The best part of the whole thing was that I didn't even have to interview for either of the jobs because the principal knows what an great employee I am! :) I am really looking forward to working with so many of the people I worked with last year, as well as seeing some of the kids I fell in love with too!

No comments:

Post a Comment