Sunday, October 4, 2009

Canton, Oh Canton!

This weekend, Rob and I drove out to Canton for First Monday and met lots of family members there. We got to stay onsite in Sam & Peggy's trailer which made it really nice to go shop and come back and take break and start again. We had so much fun getting to hang out with family as well as getting to shop and look at all the neat things for sale! The only downside was that the weather was rainy Saturday evening and Sunday morning. But that just meant more games and family time! Anyways, here are pictures of what we bought this weekend! :)

Out new table decoration - I just need a new candle for it!

It's Fall Y'all.. door sign! And two bats that will be hung up for Halloween! So cute!

Mummies! Oh my!

Welcome Home Honey! :)

Rob and I found this a long time ago at Half Price Books but didn't buy it.. went back to get it and it was gone! But we found another one!

Magnetic picture holder that will go in the kitchen

Cookbook holder!

New shoes from my in-laws! Love them!


Snack food! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the items you got, especially the seasonal stuff :-D

    ReplyDelete