Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy (Early) Halloween!

Rob and I bought our pumpkins a little early this year because we are having a little get together this weekend to play games and dress up in costumes! We wanted to have our pumpkins ready for the party, so last night we decided to start carving! We had a lot of fun during the process - although Rob still doesn't understand how I'm ok touching all the nasty stuff inside the pumpkin and yet I have a problem touching other things -- like meat. Of course, the logical explanation is that I don't have to EAT what comes out of the pumpkin. Makes sense to me..

Anyways, here are the two pumpkins we carved:

This is the Joker based on Arkham Asylum, carved by Rob. I love it!

This pumpkin was carved by me, and it is Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas - which is one of the greatest movies ever made. :)

1 comment: