Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summertime

Well, it is in fact my summer break from school, but it doesn't quite feel like it sometimes. Because I've been taking my online classes, I can't officially be a bum quite yet. This week, however, is my last week of classes and I couldn't be more excited!! I'm not sure what I'll do once I really do have complete free time, but I'm sure I'll find something to do...

Speaking of -- Rob and I have decided to paint our bathroom cabinets - sort of as a precursor to painting the kitchen cabinets. We're painting them a color called "Black Magic" which is black but not dark black. It actually is mixed with black, white, and maroon! Whoop! :) We have only done one cabinet door for now - just to see how it is going to look and I will say that I am very impressed with how it is turning out. I can't wait til we get more done and see what it looks like when it is finished! I took before pictures, and will continue to take pictures and will upload them as we make more progress!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment