Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's official...

I will be student teaching 2nd grade in the fall!! I am super excited that I will  get to student teach at the same school I've been working as a para at for two years! It's so nice because it is close to where I live and I already know pretty much everyone there. I haven't heard anything official yet from Region 4 (who I am getting my certification thru) because the principal just submitted all the information, but the principal told me that she just sent in all the paperwork and that I would be at Broadway! Yay!! I am so excited! And especially because I'm going to be with a great teacher (Kim Gomez) and be apart of an amazing team! Now I just have to prepare over the summer and be ready to give it my all when August arrives! :) Go Broadway Stars!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment