Friday, November 6, 2009

Wisdom!

Life has been going pretty well for us recently, but it's also been busy. This past Wednesday, Rob had to go to the dentist to get a wisdom tooth removed. Only one - because there was proof that once it grew in completely it would be touching and pushing on his other teeth. When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I had them all done at once so that I would never have to go through that again. Rob's logic is a little different than mine - and since he only needed one out, that was all he was going to get out. He did really great throughout the entire process. I was able to stay with him in the room which was interesting...and kind of gross... I've never been able to see things getting done on someone because I'm usually the one in the hot seat! Rob was drugged up pretty well, so from the moment he was given his meds to the next day when the drugs wore off, he was out of it. He's been recovering great though, and is only a little sore - mainly because his mouth had to be open so wide for a long period of time. And another positive thing is that fact that he's been growing out a full beard (because I thought he'd look handsome with it!) and it makes it really hard to even notice that he's swollen on one side. Happy Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment